Friday, January 3, 2014

Love it OR Toss it: Soap&Glory.

Love it or toss it is going to be a new weekly series I am going to do! So this is how it's going to work. Every week I am going to pick a product that I have had proper time to review, and then tell you if I "Love it" or if I want to "Toss it". Meaning i'm not going to buy a foundation, wear it once, hate it, then put it in the "toss it" pile. I have found that even though I may not be too fond of it the first time I used it, sometimes if I use it again and again I might just like it! I will be reviewing not only beauty products but clothes, accessories, food, and probably anything else you can think of!

So here we are. Let's get started. This week I am going to talk about Soap & Glory products.

The products I am going to mention are (from left to right in the picture) The clean girls body wash, 3 body butters, and the Face soap and Clarity.

So first off is the body wash. It says it's a skin softening cream body wash, and let me tell you that they are spot on with that statement. This stuff feels amazing on your skin, it has a serious amount of suds..? is that the right word, bubbles? I don't know. Anyways it is very luxurious and after you wash with it you can feel the difference in your skin, it will feel moisturized and clean. It does have a kind of hard scent to describe. I would say it has a very "clean" scent mixed with some vanilla. I think you can already guess but this is definitely a Love it for me.




Next up we have the Body butter trio! These 3 came as a set from Sephora for $15. The Righteous butter (the one all the way to the right in the package) is the only one that you can buy in this size, which is great to put in your purse or travel with, and it is $5. The other 2 you have to buy in a bigger container which I believe they are $20 each. One of the main reasons I got this was because I already have the righteous butter in the small container, and I wanted to try the other scents, but didn't want to spend $20 on the big one not knowing if I would like it or not. So this just worked out perfect for me! Okay, so starting from left to right of how they are in the package, first up is Butter Yourself. This is a "Super Rich Bodycream" which is what it says on the label and they are once again spot on. This stuff is so thick, so creamy, so moisturizing, oh my goodness. The flavor is described as "5 fruits" and I would also say that is very accurate, it smells very fruity and delicious.
Moving on to our 2nd product this is the Sugar Crush body buttercream. If you love the scent of lime then this is the perfect product for you. It is very very fragrant, but not over powering. It's just right. The scent literally smells exactly like the Yoplait Key lime pie yogurt. Like I am not even joking you could probably pull a pretty good April fools prank and switch the two of them, and just by the scent you wouldn't even know the difference. Just kidding, don't do that thats mean.... ;) Anyways, sorry got a bit sidetrack there. The consistency of this one is definitely not as rich as the one I previously talked about, but it is still very moisturizing.
Now last but definitely not least is the Righteous Butter. Now I mentioned this in my "Winter essentials" post. I actually just realized that on the packaging it says for "Very dry skin" which I never noticed before. But, it makes sense because this body moisturizer is very very moisturizing. I am not even joking if I put this on and then 30 minutes later I got to wash my hands, after I wash them I can still feel the lotion on my skin!
Once again I am sure you guys can already guess that these three are all a definite Love it for me! I love and recommend all of these products, and I think that everyone needs these in their life!

Now lastly we have a 3-in-1 daily detox vitamin C facial wash. I actually bought 3 of these at Sephora because they were only like $3 a piece or something like that, and they are a perfect travel size. I travel quite a bit and always find myself having a dilemma about my big face wash bottle, so I figured why not give these a try. This face wash leaves your skin super clean and fresh feeling. It has a super fruit Plum for skin brightening complex. And for the last product you can guess it, it is a Love it!


I hope you all liked this post, and found it helpful. Soap & Glory is a UK based product, so if you're in the UK I believe it is pretty easy to find there, but if you're not don't worry you can get it at Sephora in stores or online! If you have any questions or comments or whatever you can always ask me in the comments below. I hope you all enjoyed this & Until next time.
XOXO
Kassi
 

4 comments:

  1. I really want the body wash now! Great post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It is definitely worth it! Thank you!
    XO
    Kassi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I like that the body wash has a pump!! And the face soap would be great for travelling! (Haha oh the little things)
    Only heard of Soap & Glory about a week ago to be honest but the packaging is really cute and so far the reviews I've seen have all been positive! Looks like it'll be a helpful series for reviewing products :)!

    cachoojoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the packaging that they have. It is adorable. Kind of reminds me of Benefits packaging. I hope you try out some of their products! You won't be disappointed.
      Thank you!! :)

      Delete