Friday, January 17, 2014

Love it OR Toss it: Maybelline Fit Me Stick Foundation.

It's friday and you know what that means..... Love it OR Toss it! Today i'm going to be talking about the Maybelline fit me stick foundation.
I have mine in the shade classic ivory 120. The color is really nice and matches my skin quite well. I would say this foundation is a light coverage. It says it is supposed to be shine free and have a matte finish. I would't exactly say it is shine free. 
Now a little bit about my skin. I have combination skin. I'm not really oily at all, but I am also not dry. I do sometimes get a little oily in my t-zone throughout the day. I also have many many freckles on my face, so it is easy to tell when the foundation is not staying put throughout the day.
Which is what I really notice with this foundation. It stays on and looks alright for about halfway through my work day. When I put this foundation on I use the stick and just do a few streaks on each cheek, one on the forehead, and one on my chin. Then I use my flattop kabuki brush to blend it in. After I am done blending I just feel like it comes all off. The coverage is basically close to nothing. I will even go as far as saying that this is the foundation I put on to go to the gym. (Yes I wear a little bit of foundation to the gym, I don't like how my face gets super red when I get hot. :) ) 
I think you can tell by now that this is a toss it for me! I will not be repurchasing it. I won't go as far as saying I regret purchasing it, but I definitely won't buy it again. I just feel that I could get something way better at the drug store for basically the same price. 

So if you have this product I would like to know down in the comments what you think about it! Or maybe some of your tips and tricks with working with this foundation and how to make it look better.
Always remember if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! 
Until next time,
XOXO
Kassi 

7 comments:

  1. I decided to check out your blog after you followed me, and I'm so glad that I did!!! Your blog is just so well written, interesting and informative, and I love your blog design!! I followed you :)

    Tash x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this stuff and didn't think it was that great either!! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's not terrible but it's definitely not good either. lol.

      Delete