Monday, December 30, 2013

A Year in Review: 2013!


Hello everyone! I hope you all had an amazing holiday! This year is coming to an end so I thought I would do little review in pictures of 2013! I had such an amazing year this year, 2014 has some big shoes to fill. I got to travel a lot, go home and see my family, and I finally built up the courage and confidence in myself to start a blog! The experience of starting this blog has been truly amazing. As I am starting to gain followers it really warms my heart and makes me so excited to see what this next year has in store! 
So here are some pictures from 2013! 


The first picture of 2013. Bringing in the New Year with my handsome husband! 

In February we went to Chamonix, France for a week vacation. It was so amazing!




In March we went to Venice, Italy for our ONE year wedding Anniversary! Such a romantic and wonderful trip!




In May my wonderful and amazing parents came to stay with us in Italy! Here are some pictures of us in Rome at the Fontana di Trevi!


In the beginning of October we went to Barcelona, Spain. Such an amazing, beautiful city! (Check out my blogpost for more about our vacation in Barcelona!)



Halloween! I was a zombie! I did my makeup myself and then got the "wound" done by a lady at work! Loved it.

In November we got to go home to San Diego to see our family for the first time in almost 2 years! 


In December we decorated our first Christmas tree! 



And finally, In December my husband and I took a little spontaneous trip about an hour away to Sorrento for the night. So beautiful!




And now I will end it with that! Like I said earlier, 2013 has been an amazing year and I can't wait to see what 2014 has to bring! I am so thankful for everyone who reads this blog, it really is becoming a dream come true! Thank you so much!!
Until next time,
XOXO
Kassi

No comments:

Post a Comment