Sunday, January 12, 2014

Liebster Award Nomination!


Hello everyone! Today is an exciting day for Everything Life! I've been nominated for the Liebster award by Tracy from savvyandme.blogspot.it . 

For those who are unaware what the Liebster award is, it's an award to help promote new bloggers. The word Liebster is German and has a few different meanings like dearest, lovely, and valued.
There are a few simple rules that you need to follow:
- Mention the person who nominated you with a link in their blog. 
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Create a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

Here are the questions that Tracy created for me:
1. What is your favorite season to dress for? 
Definitely winter. I love sweaters, boots, and scarves. 

2. What is your ultimate style tip?
 Just because it's "trendy" doesn't mean it's cute.

3. Describe your style. 
My style is all over the place. I love so many different things. I can't think of a better word than all over the place.. But still cute of course. :) 

4. What is your most memorable vacation/ or place you've traveled? Why? 
This is a hard one. I loved Chamonix, France. It is so amazingly beautiful, and it has amazing snowboarding. 

5. What's your dream job/career? 
My dream job would probably be a personal shopper. Because I love clothes and shopping....

6. How often do you go shopping? 
I work in a clothing store so basically everyday! 

7. What are your top 3 beauty products? 
Revlon whipped foundation. Milani baked blush. Rimmel lipsticks!

8. Who is your favorite YouTube guru and why?
Ohhhh. This is a hard one. I am absolutely obsessed with YouTube so it's hard to just choose one. My favorite beauty guru is probably Jaclyn Hill because she is so knowledgeable about everything makeup. 

9. What is your favorite fragrance?
Marc Jacobs Dot.

10. What are your goals for your blog?
My goals for my blog are for people to enjoy reading it! I would love for all of my followers and future viewers to enjoy reading my blog and learn something. 

11. What is your favorite online store?
UrbanOG.com. They have so much cute stuff, and it's not super expensive either! 

The blogs that I would like to Nominate are:
1. kissmeimstylish.com
2. chasinghopeaway.blogspot.it
3. cachoojoo.blogspot.it4. 
5. fashionsmilescupcakes.blogspot.it
6. sparkofallure.com
7. dearstephiiie.blogspot.it
8. phoebecate.blogspot.it
9. shemightbeloved.com
10. the-golden-girl.com
11. pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.it

My questions for my nominees are:
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
2. What is your favorite brand?
3. Who inspires you the most?
4. What are your goals for your blog?
5. Who is your fashion icon?
6. Describe your blog in 3 words.
7. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
8. What is your favorite food?
9. What is your favorite piece of clothing you own? 
10. Who is your favorite celebrity?
11. What are you most excited about for 2014?


Thank you to all of my nominees and thank you again to Tracy at (savvyandme.blogspot.it) for nominating me! 
I love you all, none of this would be possible without you!
Until next time,
XOXO
Kassi

7 comments:

  1. thank you for the nomination doll! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination ^^
    You totally made my day ...xoxo


    Stephy ♥ http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination. Appreciated.
    http://pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! :) nice to read, the whipped foundation is great :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete