Friday, January 31, 2014

50 Random Facts About Me.

So I decided to do something different today! These are some of my favorite videos to watch on YouTube. Probably because I am super nosy... Oops! I took the liberty upon myself to tag myself and do this because well I can, and I wanted to. So if you lovely people are also just as nosy as I am then you're going to like this.
P.S. Keep in mind this is going to be 50 random facts... Very, very random!

1. My full name is Kassandra Rose Calton
2. I was born in Upland, California and moved to San Diego when I was 3
3. I have travled to 7 countries and 11 different states
4. I love to cook
5. My favorite color is pink
6. I have 2 dogs back home with my parents. Rambo and Ruby. p.s. they're the cutest dogs ever!
7. My mom, my grandma, and myself lived together when I was little and it was the best ever!
8. I have a serious addiction to clothes and shopping.
9. I got married when I was 19
10. My husbands name is Trevor
11. Trevor purposed to me with cupcakes that said "will you marry me"
12. I had to share a picture because they are so adorable!
13. I'm obsessed with cupcakes.
14. My best friends name is Shelby
15. I am a reality show junkie
16. I love love love sleeping in
17. I could probably eat Mexican food everyday for the rest of my life and be totally content
18. The first car I bought myself was a 2008 Scion Tc and I loved it so much
19. I am obsessed with YouTube. I can spend literally all day watching videos
20. I still don't know what I want to do as a profession
21. I am currently a student at the University of Maryland University College
22. I'm obsessed with cupcakes and cookie scents. I want my house to smell like cupcakes 24/7
23. My birthday is February 12th
24. I'm an Aquarius
25. I'm obsessed with Chai Tea Lattes
26. My mom is my best friend
27. The first concert I went to was Britney Spears. We went for my grandmas birthday when I was in elementary school
28. I also went to Britney Spears Circus tour when I was in high school
29. I will forever complain about the weather. It just never ends
30. My natural hair color is a light-ish brown
31. I've had long hair for my whole life, and I don't know if i'll ever be able to cut it
32. When I was younger I did soccer, dance, and cheer.
33. My mom put me in soccer when I was really young. During the games I would just sit in the middle of the field and cry until it was snack time.... Yea I was that kid
34. Before we leave Italy I want to travel to Ireland, London, and Scotland.
35. We already have our summer trip planned to Greece in July 2014!!
36. I can only get a tan from a tanning bed. If I tan outside I just get a sunburn and then it peels
37. I love baking
38. I loved making brownies when I was little, and my uncle used to give me $1 per brownie
39. I hate swimming in the ocean.
40. The first makeup product I owned was a Covergirl compact that smelled like an old lady
41. I have blue eyes
42. I looooveee water
43. I absolutely hate painting my nails. I find it boring, and I hate waiting for them to dry
44. I went to 3 different elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school
45. I love yoga pants
46. I've probably had around 15-20 different cell phones in my lifetime...
47. I'm obsessed with daily vlogers on YouTube. I watch them daily. Is that creepy? idk lol
48. I love decorating. If I someday have unlimited funds my house will look amaze balls
49. I buy everything on sale. Food, clothes, makeup, everything!
50. I truly love everybody that follows me and takes the time to read and comment on my posts. It means the world to me!

Woah! That is a lot of facts about me! I tag everyone one of you to do this tag. If you would like more things like this in the future let me know down in the comments. I hope you enjoyed reading this!
Until next time,
XOXO
Kassi


3 comments:

  1. Fact 51: you are obsessed with the word obsessed! Lol
    Fact 52: there has to be something wrong with you: you hate painting your nails???

    That was fun to read! Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I can't help it, I am obsessed with so many things! And I know I know. I think the worst part is having to wait for them to dry. lol.

      Delete
  2. That's so sweet how Trevor proposed to you with cupcakes knowing that you love them. SO. ADORABLE.

    I hate painting my nails as well! Mainly because I can't stand the smell, makes me feel a little woozy =/ but then of course waiting for them to dry and well... urgh. The only thing is, I do love how painted nails look. But oh well, ain't gonna kill me.

    Your favourite colour is pink!!! REALLY? Well maybe you'd like to check out my blog Pink Sovereign, it takes pink to the extreme. We'll see if you still like pink after you've seen it XD

    O_O my gosh, I think I've only had about 3 phones in my life... (21 now, first phone at 11.) I like durable ones that last forever if possible because I simply can't be bothered :D
    This was so interesting! Thank for sharing!

    ReplyDelete