Friday, January 24, 2014

Love it OR Toss it: Smashbox Wonder Vision

It's that time of the week again my friends! Love it or Toss it! This week I am going to talk about the Smashbox Wonder Vision eye set. This set includes a little pallet of 6 eyeshadows, a mascara, and a eye liner. My wonderful husband bought this for me for Christmas. I believe it is still available at Sephora, and last I checked it was on sale! They came out with 3 different versions of this, the peachy neutral tones (which is the one I got), blue and neutral tones, and then another one with more pinky tones. 

I have never owned anything from Smashbox besides primer, so I was excited to give these a try. The eyeshadows are seriously pigmented and so so so creamy. They literally feel like butter when you swatch them with your finger. It is amazing. I love all of the colors that it came with. My favorite one is Peach which is the top center one. One thing I love is that there are matte shades and shimmery shades. 
The Mascara that it came with is the Full Exposure mascara in Jet black. The brush on this mascara is massive! I love mixing it with a lighter mascara to coat my lashes first, and then using the Smashobox one overtop for fuller and longer lashes. I have used this mascara pretty much everyday since I got it, and I am really pleased with it. Next up is the eye liner. I got the Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx. It is very black, and creamy. It goes on really nicely and I really like it! I use it in my waterline and on my lash line. 
As i'm sure you can already tell this is a Love it for me! I love this set, especially the eyeshadows. I will definitely be purchasing some more Smashbox products in the future!

If you have this set or if you recommend some other Smashbox products let me know down in the comments! Always remember if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Until next time,
XOXO
Kassi 



2 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about smashbox's primer! It's on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really like it! E.L.F also has a really good dupe for it too. But I have been loving the Loreal Revitalift Miracle Blur. I use it as a primer and I love it ! :)

      Delete