Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Golden Globes Best Dressed 2014

The season has crept upon us once again. It's award season! The Golden Globes took place last Sunday the 12th in Beverly Hills. I personally find the actual show quite boring, but nevertheless the Red Carpet is my favorite part. I am going to tell you lovely people who I think was the best dressed at the Golden Globes 2014.
P.S. Get ready for a lot of "OMG" and "So Beautiful"....  ;)

Olivia Wilde in Gucci. Oh.My.Goodnes. She looks stunning. I love this color on her, love her hair and makeup, and she is just glowing. I hope I look like that when I am pregnant one day!

Julia Bowen in Carolina Herrera. I wouldn't really think to put these two colors together but in this dress it works. Her hair is amazing, I love that she wore it up. I think she looks gorgeous in this!

Sofia Vergara in Zac Posen. I think the thing I love the most about this look is the necklace. It looks so chic with the black dress. 


Margot Robbie in Gucci. I love the posh simplicity of this dress. It looks amazing on her. The slit is just the right height and the detail around the top of the dress just kicks it up a notch. 

Amy Poehler in Stella McCarthey. She looks amazing! I love the simplicity of the black dress, but the cut outs and cool neck line is so different and so cute!

Taylor Schilling in Thakoon. The color of this dress just goes so perfectly with her hair and skin tone. I love the kind of "laid back" feel to it, but yet it is still dressy enough for the occasion. 

Kate Mara in J. Mendel. Ahhhh. I love this dress so much. I think it is so flattering on her and I just love it. Her hair looks perfect and I love the pinky nude lip, and very minimal eye makeup. She looks great!

Sosie Bacon in Rhea Costa. Love this dress. It is so beautiful. I love the detailing in the top of the dress, and the color looks very nice with her skin tone. The only thing I would change is her hair. I feel like It might've looked better with her hair up. What do you think? 

Mila Kunis in Gucci. I am obsessed with the top half of this dress. It is so different and unique I love it. I think her hair also looks very chic and sophisticated pulled back and very sleek.

I would love if you all would tell me down in the comments who you think was best dressed! The designer who took the cake for me this year at the Golden Globes is definitely Gucci. All of their looks are stunning this year! 
Until next time.
XOXO
Kassi

2 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw Olivia Wilde's dress I thought it was so pretty!! The colour, neckline, sleeves, all worked so well! I didn't see the red carpet but after looking some up I thought Sofia Vergara's and Kate Beckinsale's were really pretty as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Olivia Wilde looks so amazing. I love that color on her too! And Sofia also looks stunning. A big dress for her big personality! Lol.
      Kassi

      Delete