Friday, January 10, 2014

Love it OR Toss it: Loreal Damage-Erasing Balm

Today on Love it OR Leave it I am going to be talking about the Loreal Damage-erasing balm. This is a product from loreal's fairly new line of products called Total Repair 5.                              

                                  
This is essentially a lotion for your hair. I don't really know how else to describe it. The consistency of this product is extremely thick and luxurious. It also smells great which is a big plus. I'm just going to say it now. This product is definitely a love it. Okay more like a love love love love love it. Yes that was necessary. This product I believe has transformed my hair. I have always had pretty healthy hair, my only problem area was my ends. This stuff has seriously changed my ends. 

I put this on my hair while I'm in the shower, and after I use shampoo. I leave it on for as long as I can, usually around 5 or 7 minutes. When you wash it out your hair feels like a silky, healthy, piece of awesomeness. I am serious ladies, You need this in your life like ASAP no questions asked. 
You can find this at pretty much any drugstore. I buy mine at the Navy Exchange for around $6. I am not even lying I would probably spend up to $20 at least on this. It is simply amazing and a total must buy if you love silky smooth amazing hair!

I hope this has helped you if you are having some trouble with finding an affordable alternative damage eraser. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! I will see you ladies next week for another weekly post on Love it Or Leave it!
Until next time,
XOXO
Kassi


4 comments:

  1. yay!! I have this on my shelf and have not used it yet. I was hoping it was a good buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair is crazy dry. Maybe this well help ^^

    Stephy ♥ http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It most definitely will help! You won't regret buying it! :)

      Delete