Monday, January 27, 2014

Bath & Body Works Haul

 Hello everyone! Today I wanted to do something a little bit different from what I normally do. I recently ordered some things from Bath & Body works because they were having a huge sale on their winter stuff. So.... I went a little nuts, but thats okay!
I love Bath & Body Works candles so much. I have owned so many different scents throughout the years that it is hard to tell which ones are my favorite. I also am obsessed with their soaps. I wash my hands so much through out the day that it really drys them out. These soaps definitely help a lot with keeping my hands moisturized and germ free! So lets get started!




They were having a huge sale on their soaps and I picked all these up for $2.43 each. Starting from left to right in the picture: Mango Paradise in the foaming anti-bacterial soap, Sicilian Orange, Crisp Golden Pear, and Frosted Plum Berry all in the deep cleansing anti-bacterial soap. And last but not least Twisted Peppermint in the foaming soap. I love all of these scents. They are all pretty self explanatory with what they are called meaning, the Mango Paradise smells like mangos, and the Crisp Golden Pear smells like pears. The Frosted Plum Berry smells like sweet red raspberries, and the Twisted Peppermint smells like peppermint. The Twisted Peppermint was one of their best sellers this year within the holiday collection. It smells very minty and pepperminty but I don't understand if there's supposed to be a twist to it...? I'm not sure. 


Next up is the 4 oz. candles which I paid $4.06 each. Starting from the bottom left is Peach Bellini. It smells exactly like yummy peaches. On the bottom right we have the Cranberry Pear Bellini. I ordered 2 of these because I figured it would be a good scent for summer as well as winter. It smells very fruity and sweet. When I smell it I don't immediately pick up cranberry or pear, but nevertheless it does smell really yummy. On top of my little tower of smelly deliciousness is Frosted Cupcake. Now I feel like this is such a "love it or hate it" scent. Most people either love the way it smells or absolutely hate it. Obviously I love it. I love sweet, vanilla, cookie/cupcake scents so much. I love having my house smell like a delicious cupcake! 


Moving on to the jar candles. First of all lets just take a moment to soak in how freaking cute these are. I love love love the packaging on these and I love the style. So cute! These are all from their holiday collection and I paid $4.87 for each. On the bottom left I got the twisted peppermint. Like I said about the soap, it just smells very pepperminty but I do like it a lot. On the top I got the Mint Chocolate. Oh. My. Gosh. This stuff smells amazeballs. When I first unpacked everything when I got it in the mail, my husband was smelling them as I took them out. When he got to this one he said, and I quote " I want to eat this. It smells so good.". Yes people, this scent is amazing. So for Trevor (my husband) I burned this one first, and i'm not going to lie I was a bit disappointed. I had it burning for around a total of 4 or 5 hours and I could literally barely smell a thing. It was weird because I have a 3-wick candle from B&BW and it makes the room smell amazing in minutes. So I thought maybe it was because it's just a smaller candle? I'm not sure. If you have any suggestions let me know!
Okay, and last is the Vanilla Bean Noel scent. I have been head over heels for this scent since it first came out when I was in like middle school I think. It is just amazing. Now if you are not too fond of sugary, sweet smells you will hate this. It is amazing and I love it!

If you got any candles that you love this year, or discovered a new scent you love let me know down in the comments! I hope you enjoyed this post! Until next time!
XOXO 
Kassi

7 comments:

  1. BBW has the best online sales. And you are right. Their candles are the best. I also love the frosted cupcake. And the homemade cookie really smells like you're baking. I also have exotic coconut (LOVE coconut), marshmallow peppermint, lemon gelato and Japanese cherry blossom.
    http://pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! And when you order from them they almost always give you coupons when you receive your order, which is always nice. I've never tried the exotic coconut, I might have to now though!
      XO
      Kassi

      Delete
  2. Yes!! Ever since BBW came to the town I'm in, it's been one of my favourite stores!! The soaps are so nice, I haven't tried the foam ones but they smell lovely too! Don't blame you for getting a haul ;) haha

    Cachoo Joo

    ReplyDelete