Sunday, March 30, 2014

Perfect Summer Lip Colors


Hello Everyone! Today I wanted to share with you the perfect lip colors for summer and spring too, of course! I love lip stick, lip gloss, lip everything. Love it. I probably have 15 different shades of pink, corals, and oranges. I just can't get enough. Below I have swatched all of the colors for you to see, in the order you seem them in the other pictures. Let's get started!


Starting from the left I have this amazing Butter Gloss by NYX, in the shade Cherry Cheese Cake. This formula is seriously amazing. I don't have one bad thing to say about the Butter Glosses. I want them in every color. This shade is so amazing for summer. You can pair it on top of a pink lipstick to transform it into a more coral shade, or just wear it on it's own. 
Next is the Sephora Rough lipstick in Miss/Madam. I know i've talked about this lipstick before so i'm not going to go super into detail about it. But the swatch speaks for itself. So pigmented, so creamy, and the perfect shade of pink. Can't go wrong with that!
The next one is from the Coulur riche collection from Loreal, in the shade Sunset Angora. This isn't as pigmented as some of the other ones. But it gives a really nice glossy look with a little bit of color. Nevertheless it is an amazing coral shade though. I really love this lipstick!


Maybelline has done it right this time. The Color Whispers are amazing! The shade I have is in Oh La Lilac. Love the name. This is a super build able lipstick. It can go quite sheer or very pigmented depending on how you want it to look. I am also obsessed with this color. I love the purple tones in it. Ugh. Can't get enough.
Another Sephora Rouge lipstick. I know, I'm obsessed. I have talked about this one before as well. It's just an amazing formula. You really can't go wrong with these. This one is in the shade Unfaithful. It reminds me of a watermelon... I don't know. That's just the first thing that comes to mind when I see the color. So cute!


Another Loreal product! This is also from the Colour Riche line, and this one is in the shade I Pink You're Cute. Again, love this name. In the tube it looks like a neon pink, but when you put it on it comes out to almost be a coraly color. This is also a pretty build able product, initially it doesn't go on super pigmented but depending on how much you put on, you will get more color.
Last but not least, is a lipstick by Milani in the shade Flamingo Pose. First things first, the smell. O.M.G. I love the smell of these lipsticks. They smell so good! Anyways, this color is quite a bold color. I like to think of it as the "red lipstick" for summer, since dark lips are usually for the colder months. Love this lipstick, super pigmented, smells great, and it's a great color.

Alright guys, these are my favorite lip colors for this summer. Let me know down in the comments some of your favorite lip colors for summer and spring! As always, if you have any questions or anything don't hesitate to ask! Until next time,

XOXO
Kassi

7 comments:

  1. This makes me want to go lipstick shopping :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get some that I mentioned! They're all amazing!

      Kassi

      Delete
  2. I think I really need more lipsticks in my life!!
    Nice collection!

    Lu | The Ankalli Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have too many lipsticks! lol

      Kassi

      Delete
  3. Nice collection! Love that Sephora Rough lipstick in Miss/Madam. Anyway thanks for following me. Just followed back :) x

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that Sephora lipstick too! And thanks for following!

      Kassi

      Delete
  4. Hi! <3 I just thought I'd let you know i've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Check it out here.

    ReplyDelete