Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Favorite Spring Nail Polishes

Hello Everybody! Today I wanted to share with you guys some of my favorite nail polishes for spring. I love spring colors, so I thought why not show you some of my favorites from my collection! Also, I'd just like to apologize up front and say sorry for the awkward hand pictures you're about to see. :)



Starting from left to right, the first polish i'm going to talk about this beautiful mint green polish. It is the Sally Hansen Xtreme wear nail polish in 340 "Mint Sorbet". I love this color, it's a really nice pastel green. A great color for spring time. Next is also from Sally Hansen and it is 270 "Lacey Lilac". Again this is a really nice pastel purple, also perfect for spring. I love the Sally Hansen polishes, they are inexpensive and just all around good nail polishes. 


Next up is this amazing bright pink color from Orly, in the color "Fancy Fuchsia. I have had this polish for a very long time, probably close to 5 years. It hasn't dried out, and is still a perfect consistency like when I bought it. This polish is the perfect Barbie pink color, and it is such a nice formula, I love it! Next is this pretty pastel blue color from Sinful Colors in the shade "Cinderella". This polish is fairly new to my collection. It has very small like iridescent sparkles in it. The only down side to this polish is that to get it opaque you have to do like 5 coats, which isn't ideal but it's a really pretty color.
Then lastly on my thumb which you can't see in the picture (sorry) is by Revlon, and it's in the shade 250 "Flirt". I was obsessed with this color last summer, and I still am. It is a beautiful mix of pink and purple. I love the formula of the Revlon polishes, I have quite a few and I love them all. They're really nice and opaque, and they glide on perfectly. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know what you're favorite nail polishes are for this spring down in the comments! Let me know if you would like me to do another post like this, maybe for summer? We shall see. Thank you for reading! Until next time,
XOXO
Kassi 

4 comments:

  1. I'm really stuck on this nude color from a drugstore brand, but i love doing bright colors as the tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the pastels but must add your ring is divine!! xXx

    ReplyDelete