Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Break Essentials

 Hello Everybody! Today I wanted to share with you some of my spring break essentials. I know a lot of you are probably going to go to some awesome place, and I am very jealous! I will be sitting on my couch with this stupid cast on my leg! Anyways, I wanted to share some beauty essentials, as well as some outfit ideas for a beach vacation! Let's get started.


So first are some beauty essentials that I think everyone needs, especially if you're going on vacation. All of these products can be found at Sephora. First thing is the Smashbox Camera ready BB cream. I think that everyone needs this on their vacation. It has SPF 35, and it comes in different sizes so it is travel friendly. BB creams are great to just put on super quick before you go to the beach to get a little bit of coverage, along with SPF to protect your face. Next we have the Supergoop Antioxidant-Infused Sunscreen mist with SPF 50. Sunscreen is always a must when you're going to be in the sun. I particularly like the spray kinds the best, because you don't have to get it all over your hands and rub it in. 

Next up I think everyone needs to tan themselves before you go on vacation, especially if you're not gifted with a natural tan like me. The St. Tropez self tanner is extremely popular, and perfect to get a nice tan before your spring break! Then of course you will need a chapstick, especially if you're going to be in the sun. No one likes chapped lips. Then last but certainly not least is the perfect fragrance for a spring break vacation. It is Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue fragrance. This is the perfect fragrance, it's very clean smelling and it just reminds me of the perfect smell for a beach vacation.


Let's move onto fashion shall we. Of course, everything I have put together today is from H&M. I like H&M because it is affordable, and it is available pretty much everywhere since I do have readers from all over the world! 

This first look I choose is super casual, and just a really cool look. The white and black bathing suit is  very cute, I feel like it can be worn by pretty much any age. I paired it with a plain grey tank, and some denim shorts. I had to throw in a hat, and some super cute strapy sandals with a little bit of tribal print. Super cute. 

This look is a bit more dressy. I think it would be perfect for going out to a nice lunch on the water, and then hitting the beach later. I love love love this coral bathing suit. The detailing on the top is just beautiful. I also really like coral because I think it's such a good color for all skin tones. Next I paired it with a cute floral maxi dress. Can't really go wrong with floral print or maxi dresses in my book. Then I paired it with some cute aviator sunglasses, and a 2-toned structured bag. Also so cute. I'm not sure if you guys have noticed, but this style bag is my absolute fave this year. I want every color, ahhh! Love them.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you did down in the comments. Also let me know what are some of your spring break essentials for this year! Until next time,

XOXO
Kassi 

3 comments:

  1. I highly recommend the smashbox bb creme! Best bb tried, and I tried tons of them! I also love love love the first outfit, super cute. I hope your cast is coming off soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And i'm getting my cast off on the 26th. Then I get a walking boot thing for 2 weeks. Still not sure when i'll be going back to work though! Hopefully soon. Are you in Naples yet?

      Delete
  2. That's a great list of essentials! It's so easy to over pack for a short break when realistically you'll just be living in a bikini, denim cut offs and a cute dress!
    http://impulsory.net

    ReplyDelete