Friday, April 4, 2014

TMI Tag!

Hello Everybody! Today I decided to do the TMI tag. I have seen this going around  YouTube and Blogger for awhile now, so I thought why not do it! I love reading and watching people do these, because I am super nosy! So if you guys are like me then enjoy! 

1. What are you wearing? A Dark blue polka dot knit sweater, and American Eagle super dark jeggings and a black Ugg boot on one foot, and a cast on the other. lol

2. Ever been in love? Yes, I am married.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? No breakups are fun, but i've never have a terrible one.
4. How tall are you? I am 5"5
5. How much do you weigh? Mm.....
6. Any tattoos? Yes, 2.
7. Any piercings? I have my ears, cartilage, and my belly button.
8. OTP ? Um... What? I have no idea what this means. 
9. Favorite show? Right now i'm obsessed with TOWIE.
10. Favorite bands? I really don't think I can choose one!
11. Something you miss? My family and my doggys in San Diego.
12. Favorite song? Oh geeze. I can't pick one!
13. How old are you? I am 21. 
14. Zodiac sign? Aquarius! 
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Driven, hardworking, and funny!
16: Favorite Quote? "Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter!" :)

17: Favorite actor? Probably Will Ferral. He is hilarious
18: Favorite color? Pink!
19: Loud music or soft?  Loud music for sure. Especially in the car. 
20: Where do you go when you're sad? Umm... My house? 
21: How long does it take you to shower? If I wash my hair it takes me about 30 min. If I don't have to shower then around 10 min or less. 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Again if I have to do my hair around an hour, if not I can be ready in 5 min. 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No I have not. 
24: Turn on? Someone who can make me laugh.
25: Turn off? Someone who is lazy!
26: The reason I joined Blogger? I was obsessed with Beauty gurus on YouTube, and I wanted to get myself out there in the beauty world. 
27: Fears? Um... I don't know? I don't like to think about that kind of thing!
28: Last thing that made you cry? I can't remember. Probably a movie though. 
29: Last time you said you loved someone? This morning :)
30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? I didn't want to restrict myself in what kind of content I could produce, so hence everything life.
31: Last book you read? The Carrie Diaries. 
32: The book you're currently reading? Nothing at the moment
33: Last show you watched? Project Runway All Stars. 
34: Last person you talked to? My Husband. 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My husband.? lol.
36: Favourite food? Mexican! I could eat Mexican food everyday.
37: Place you want to visit? Paris, London, and Greece!
38: Last place you were? The kitchen? lol.
39: Do you have a crush? Yes, my husband. :)
40: Last time you kissed someone? This morning when my husband went to work.

41: Last time you were insulted? Ummm. I'm not sure. 
42: Favorite flavour of sweet? Everything! Give it all to me. I am a candy addict.
43: What instruments do you play? Absolutely nothing. I am not musically talented at all. I wish I was!
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring. :)
45: Last sport you played? Oh jeeze. I mean the last like organized sport was cheer. A long time ago. lol
46: Last song you sang? Umm.... Im not sure?
47: Favourite chat up line? Are you SwedishBecause you're the Swedish person in the room. ;)
48: Have you ever used it? No, but I should.. lol

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? This morning.
50: Who should answer these questions next? All of you!

I hope you guys enjoyed this! If you decide to do the TMI tag, leave your link down below so I can check it out! I love getting to know you guys! 
Until next time,

XOXO
Kassi

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Why do you have a cast on your foot? Hope it heals soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I fractured my ankle in the beginning of February. I had to have surgery, and now I am in physical therapy! No fun ! lol

      XO
      Kassi

      Delete