Monday, March 3, 2014

My Favorite: Oscars 2014

Hey Guyssssss. So as i'm sure most of you know, the Oscars happened last night in LA. It was a star studded show, complete with Jennifer Lawrence tripping over a cone... Does anyone else think her tripping problem is a bit over kill? It seems every award show she falls. Anyways, I wanted to share with you my favorite looks from last night's show. 

Now yes, I loved many many looks. But I just wanted to share my top 2 favorite looks because well, they're pretty major. Let's get started!
















Okay I literally cannot get over how attractive this couple is. I don't think they could get any more perfect. Not to mention Matthew Mcconaughey is 44. What the hell. He dose not look 44. Anyways, his wife Camila Alves looks absolutely stunning. I think the color of this Gabriela Cadena gown is just amazing with her skin tone. I just can't get over it. Literally perfect. Now we can't leave Matt hangin because he does look very handsome in his tux. I love that it is a cream color instead of white. I think it compliments his wife's dress very nicely. Hottest. Couple. Ever.







































I don't think I could've made a blog post about this years Oscars without at least mentioning Lupita Nyong'o. She was the star of the show last night, wearing a custom Prada dress, and winning an Oscar for her role in the movie 12 Years a Slave. I also have to mention the color of this dress, absolutely stunning again just compliments her skin tone perfectly. I love the shape, and the way this dress flows is literally mind blowing. Some of the pictures of her adjusting the dress while she walks (like the 2 i've shown) are just stunning. I'm just not too fond of the headband thing on her head. I could've dose without that. But nevertheless she still looks stunning. 
 

I would love to know whose looks you thought were the best down in the comments! I hope you all enjoyed this post, and until next time.
XOXO
Kassi


No comments:

Post a Comment