Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Favorites

Hello everybodyyyy! I hope you all had a wonderful February, I definitely had a very eventful one. February is usually my favorite month, because it is my birthday month and I love Valentines Day. I don't have a ton of favorites this month, just because I have been in a cast for most of it, soooo I haven't really got to play with my makeup lately. But nevertheless I still have a few favorites for you guys! Enjoy!

P.S. The picture quality isn't that great. The weather is so crazy today it's so dark, so I had to take these in my kitchen. Which isn't the best background. Sorry!



For my beauty favorites this month, I'm going to start off with a L'oreal lipstick in the color 175 "I pink you're cute". This is quite a bright pink color, maybe more appropriate for spring and summer, but I don't care. I love this color. I think it looks really good with my skin tone and I have been loving it this month. Next up is another lip product that I have mentioned before. The Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in the color 101. It is the perfect everyday nudey pinky color. I love it! 

Next up is the Rimmel True Match Perfection foundation. I am in the shade 250 Classic Beige. I absolutely love this foundation. This is the first Rimmel foundation i've ever tried and trust me, It will not disappoint. It goes on nice and smooth, it lasts all day, I really don't have one bad thing to say about it. Go Rimmel!

The last 2 beauty favorites I have this month are by The Balm. These are the only things that I own from them, but since purchasing these, I want more! The Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter is literally life changing. Holy moly it does not get any better than this. It is so smooth, goes on perfectly, It's the perfect highlighting shade, not too shimmery and in your face. I just absolutely love this stuff. If you don't own it, go get it! I have also been loving the blush in Hot Mama. It's a really nice peachy color, perfect for spring and summer, but I don't care I'm wearing it in winter! I love it.


I only have one fashion favorite this month, and that is this beautiful shirt from H&M.It is a soft cotton fabric, floral print shirt. It has a double scoop neck which I love. I'm not exactly sure what to call this length of sleeve but.. Yea. Anyways, I love this shirt. I'm so into floral prints lately, I think t they're so feminine and cute. I just love it!



And for my last favorite of the month, is this ever so amazing, best smelling.. Did I say amazing? Okay, but seriously. This candle is life changing. If you don't like sweet scents, then you won't like this, but I do soooo I love it. It doesn't smell like exactly like a Cinnamon doughnut, like if you didn't know the name and I asked you to guess, You probably wouldn't say hmmm... "I think it's a cinnamon sugared doughnut scent". Lol. But nevertheless it is amazing. It just smells like sweet sweet goodness. Yummmm. 



I hope you all enjoyed my first monthly favorite! If you would like me to do this every month let me know, and I can definitely do that! 
Let me know down in the comments something that you have been loving in the month of February! I hope you all had an amazing month! Until next time.
XOXO
Kassi

5 comments:

  1. Love your picks, especially the floral top and candle!
    Isz. xx from http://thefashionnewbieandco.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kate moss lipstick and the match perfection foundation x
    http://loudoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great favorites :) I love that floral shirt, it's so pretty! And cinnamon sugared doughnut sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete