Friday, February 28, 2014

Fun and Flirty Spring Outfit Ideas

Hello Everybody! Today I wanted to do some spring outfit ideas for you. It is almost spring time, which makes me very happy because I am over the rain and coldness! Once again, everything that I picked out is from H&M. I really like to give you guys outfit ideas from places where it is easily accessible, and super affordable. So let's get started! 


This first outfit is super casual and fun, and I just love it. This would be perfect for a chill day with friends, going out for lunch or shopping. I absolutely love this shirt with the donuts, I think it is so fun and also quite funny. I also am obsessed with this bag. Pastels are so in this spring and I just love the color. I paired it with some simple dark skinny jeans, and some white converse looking shoes. 


This outfit is a bit more sophisticated, I think it would also be perfect for a chill day out, or going shopping. I love the color of the cardigan, and I also like how it is flowy and loose fitting. I paired it with a simple white tank, you could also wear a black one if you wanted. Some nice boyfriend cropped light jeans, and a cute little white cross body bag. I think that wearing a shoe with a little heel really dresses up this look a little bit and makes it look very classy. 


Can I just say that I am obsessed with this outfit. I have been loving these one piece jumpers lately, sadly I don't really think I could pull it off... But I think they are just so cute and so stylish. I paired this with a gold chain necklace, which I have also been obsessed with lately. A little black bag, and some nice heels, with an ankle strap that also has a gold chain. SO cute!

I have also been loving skater/circle skirts lately. I think they are so cute, and I also think they look good on a lot of different body types. I am also really loving floral print lately so this skirt is just my fave. I paired it with a plain black three quarter length sleeve, scoop neck which would look perfect tucked in to the skirt. A simple necklace with a few spikes which I think would just lay really nicely on the shirt, a plain black bag and some black ballet flats. I think this outfit would be perfect for a romantic dinner, or just a night out with friends. Love this look!


I hope you all enjoyed some of my ideal spring outfits, let me know what you think of them down in the comments! I really enjoy putting these outfit ideas together for you guys, so please let me know if you would like me to do this more often. Because I would totally be down for that! 
Until next time,
XOXO
Kassi

2 comments:

  1. OMG that donut shirt is hilarious!!! What I'm loving about the spring fashion is that superheros print is a trend. Rocking my Batman leggings right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great! I want it. lol. And yes, I've seen so many superhero prints too!

      Delete