Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentines Day Outfit Ideas

Today I decided to give you guys 3 different outfit ideas for Valentines day. Valentines day is a day that can be celebrated by all! Even if you're single you can go out with girlfriends for a drink or go grab some dinner. I've chosen 3 outfits that I love, a fun and girly outfit, one that is a little bit more casual, and one that is dressy. Everything that is pictured is from H&M, and I choose H&M because it in an international store, and I have readers from all over! So let's get started. 


This first outfit is super fun and girly, and just adorable. The sweater is a little bit cropped, so I choose a cute high-waisted skater skirt which you can either choose to show a little tummy or pull it up so you're not exposed. The heels are just so cute, and go with the flirty, fun look. The bag is just a plain black faux leather bag. 
                                            

The next outfit is a more casual look, which would be perfect if you decide to go out with your girlfriends. The pants are faux leather skinny jeans, which are so in right now, and I love them. The for some color I choose this pink chiffon loose fitted top. I think it would look super cute if you tucked the front in just a little bit. Then I choose some suede ankle booties. I think these look really cute with skinny jeans. The bracelet is silver with a bunch of hearts with different designs in them, super cute and festive! The purse again is the same, faux leather black purse. 


This last look is more dressy, and perfect if you're going to a fancy restaurant. This dress is a gorgeous burgundy plum color. It is knee length, so not too short, very classy and elegant. The shoes I choose are black suede peep toe heels, very cute and classy. And then the purse it just a faux leather and faux snakeskin structured bag. As for jewelry, I couldn't really find anything I liked, so I would personally go with a very pretty statement necklace or wear my hair in some type of up-do or sock bun, with some gorgeous dangly earrings. 



I hope this gave you some ideas on what to wear for Valentines Day. This is one of the first posts I have done like this, so let me know what you think and if I should do some more! I hope you all enjoyed this, Until next time.
XOXO
Kassi 

6 comments:

  1. hey! beautiful combinations! i really like the 2nd and 3rd!
    i found you on bloglovin and i am following, would be great if you'd do the same!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And of course I will follow back. :)

      XO
      Kassi

      Delete
  2. Thank you! And I will follow back :)

    XO
    Kassi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these finds! So glad you stumbled onto my blog and that I've found you :)

    StarrJoy16.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad I found your blog too! I love it! :)

      Delete