Monday, February 10, 2014

Life Update

Hello everybody! I just wanted to give you all a little life update. I fractured my ankle on sunday morning. How you may ask... Well it is so ridiculous but I fell. Yup. Literally just fell. I fractured my right ankle, and there is a piece of my bone floating around down in there. So, to fix it I have to get surgery. I will be getting surgery on the 18th. After that  I will be in a cast like the one in the picture that I am in now for two weeks I think, and then after that I get a fiberglass cast, and then for the last two weeks I get a little walking boot. 

I'm not sure how I will be feeling in the next couple of weeks, but I am sure I will probably be posting a lot more frequently. Down below are a few pictures. The first one is my ankle while I was waiting in the ER at the hospital. You can tell it's super swollen. And the 2nd one is of me in my super cute fashionable cast.....

Now this is not ideal, I am actually quite mad that I have to go through this. It freaking sucks. Especially because my birthday is in 2 days. Oh well, I will be fine.





I love you all, and i'm so thankful that Everything Life has gotten to 24 followers! It's so exciting for me, and I can't wait to see what happens in the future.
Until next time,
XOXO
Kassi


2 comments:

  1. aww no! haha I actually had the same happen to me when I was 12 in a skating accident, I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete