Wednesday, February 12, 2014

21 Things I've Learned in My 21 Years of Life

Today is the day my friends. It's my 21st birthday!! I've been waiting for this day to come for a very long time. Now being that I now live in Europe and can drink anywhere, it's not really that big of deal anymore. But, nevertheless it is still an important day!
I am going to share with you 21 things I have learned in my 21 years of life!
P.S Yes that is a picture of me when I was a baby. :)

1. Don't judge a book by its cover.
So many things in life whether it's people, places, or things we think we won't like judging by appearances. But that is far from the truth.

2. Be grateful for every opportunity thrown your way.
I have been given so many awesome opportunities, like living in Europe. I could't be more grateful for this experience. It has richened my life in so many ways.

3. Smile at strangers.
You never know when someone is having the crapiest of crap days, and giving them a quick little smile could really brighten up there day.

4. Be nice.
I don't have to explain on this one much. It's simple. Be nice to everyone.

5. Don't take things for granted.
You never know when everything you have will be gone, it could happen in an instant.

6. Have fun!
Laugh everyday, smile everyday, joke everyday, just have fun!

7. Be spontaneous.
Take little spontaneous trips to cool places. Even if it's just down the street, or a few hours away. Just do it!

8. You get what you give.
This applies to literally everything. Jobs, school, friends, relationships. Everything in your life.

9. Be patient.
This is one thing I am still working on. It is hard. It can be with even the simplest of things like waiting in line at a store or waiting for a package to arrive in the mail. Just be patient.

10. Be yourself.
There is no better version of yourself than you. Just be you! Even if you're weird, or nerdy. Embrace it!

11. Don't talk bad about yourself.
This is also one that is hard for me. Telling yourself that your fat, or overweight, or you wished you look like someone else. It's bad! Don't do it!

12. There is always two sides to every story.
This one is simple and self explanatory. Always remember it!

13. Don't regret anything.
You can't live in the past and wish you would've done this instead of that. It's done and over. Move on. No regrets.

14. Everything happens for a reason.
I am a firm believer of this.

15. Time is precious.
As you get older the years just seem to fly by. Live every second like it's your last.

16. Eyebrows are sisters, not twins.
You're eyebrows will never look identical. But that's okay because they're sisters!

17. Bargain shopping is the best.
The felling you get when you know you've saved money is awesome.

18. Don't be afraid to try new things.
Sometimes new things seem scary, but more than not they always turn out to be a good thing.

19. It's okay to not know what you want to do for the rest of your life.
I still don't... lol

20. It's better to have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.
It doesn't matter how many friends you have, as long as you have a few best friends.

21. Love the life you live!
You only get one life, you better make it the best.

I hope you all enjoyed this and maybe you learned something. Let me know down in the comments some things you have learned throughout your life!
Until next time,
XOXO
Kassi

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day! such a cute post! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love love love love this post! Happy birthday and I love this post my fav post ever so far !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much. I really appreciate it!
      XO
      Kassi

      Delete