Saturday, February 22, 2014

Spring 2014 Fashion Trends

Hello everybody! Today I wanted to talk about some of the hottest and wearable trends for spring and summer. One of the hottest trends this upcoming season is by far pastels! Pastel pants, pastel shirts, pastel sweaters, pastel everything! And I have to say, I am totally okay with this. I love pastels, I think they look good on pretty much everybody, especially all different types of skin tones. 

These first 3 pictures are from the DKNY Spring/Summer 2014 line. After going through a million different pictures of different runway shows, I have to say this one is by far my favorite. Especially the first 2 looks. I love the yellow reverse razorback tee under the pastel blue tank, so cute. Some other hot trends this spring and summer are boxy jackets, like the purple one in the last picture, and the slouchy pants in the middle with the athletic stripe down the side. I love love love these looks!



These 3 looks are from the Spring/Summer 2014 Burberry show. I love these soft and romantic looks. They are timeless looks, that look good on everyone. I love that they are textured with the lace and not just a plain fabric. Good job Burberry!



I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you have seen any cute trends for the upcoming seasons let me know down in the comments. Also let me know if you would like me to do makeup and hair trends for spring 2014.
Until next time,
XOXO
Kassi







No comments:

Post a Comment