Thursday, February 20, 2014

What I Got For My Birthday!

Hello everybody! Today I wanted to share with you everything that I got for my birthday. I first want to say that I am in no way shape or form trying to brag or show off, i'm just simply showing you all the wonderful things I received. I am so so so grateful for all my friends and family that bought me these wonderful gifts! 

So, as some of you may know already, I turned 21 on the 12th of this month. I unfortunately fractured my ankle so I spent my birthday on the couch! The one thing that sucks the most is that I can't really play with my makeup for awhile since i'm basically sentenced to the couch for six weeks. This year for my birthday I asked my husband for a vanity to store all of my makeup. Unfortunately I haven't gotten the chance to get to Ikea yet, but I will soon. There are a few things that my mom and grandma bought me that are still in the mail. My mom bought me a really really nice lighted mirror to go on my vanity, and my grandma bought me a bunch of acrylic drawers to sit on top of my vanity to put my makeup in. Okay enough talking, let's get on to the goods! Here we go.


The first few things I got are 3 different pallets. I finally got the Naked 3 pallet and I am so so so excited! It's my first Naked pallet and I can't wait to play with it. The next 2 are the Smashbox Fade to Black pallet which is really pretty shimmery neutrals, and then the Smashbox Soft Box which is all matte shades. I love these pallets and I can't wait to play with them! 


I have been eyeballing the Butter London nail polishes for awhile now, but I haven't brought myself to pay the $15 or however much they are. I got them in the shades Henley Regatta and come to bed red. Then I got the Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion. You use this with a cotton swab after you wash your face, like a toner. I'm not really huge on skincare products, but when I saw this bad boy floating around all over YouTube I decided I needed it. I also got 3 lip products; The NYX Buttergloss in Cherry Cheesecake. I loveeee this color. I think it will look so good for summer. Then I was on the Sephora website and found the Sephora Rouge lipsticks in Miss Madam and Unfaithful. I'm so excited to try all of these, I can't wait!

I have seen the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products everywhere lately. They are one of the most popular brow products on the market, so I decided to give it a try. I got the Brow Wiz in Soft brown. It is a retractable pencil which I really like, and I also really like that it has a spooley on the other end of it. Then I got the Covergirl bombshell intensity liner, I have been wanting a new eye liner, and I saw this one in a few YouTube videos so I decided to get it. Then last but not least I wanted to include my birthday gift from Sephora. This year it is by Makeup For Ever instead of Benefit. It comes with a Lip stick and a Mascara. I'm excited to try it. 
                                     


So that is everything that I got for my birthday this year. I hope that you enjoyed reading this and maybe got some gift ideas for your friends and family or for yourself! If you want me to eventually do a review on any of these products mentioned above let me know and I will! Thanks for reading!
Until next time
XOXO
Kassi

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! Mine is also on the 12th I turned the big 30

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky you got the Naked 3 palette! Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so excited to use it! I can't wait.

      Delete