Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Living in Naples Italy

Moving to Naples has been the best experience of my life. Although it did take a while for me to get used to I now LOVE living here. Getting to travel all around Europe is amazing and I wouldn't change anything.
There are many different kinds of things all over the internet about Naples. Some good and some bad. To me if you look past all the trash you're good to go. It really is a beautiful city and the food is amazinggggg! (yes those extra g's are needed) Naples or Napoli is where the oh so famous pizza was invented. One of my favorite pizzeria's to eat at is L' Antica Pizzeria da Michele. It is quite the famous place, the movie Eat Pray Love with Julia Roberts has a few scenes in the restaurant and there are a lot of famous people that have visited it. The wait is always at least an hour long but it is so worth it.

There are also a few surrounding places that I love! My favorites are The island of Capri which is amazing, as well as the Amalfi Coast. They are so beautiful, the pictures speak for themselves. The first 2 pictures are of Capri and the panorama is our favorite little secret spot on the Amalfi Coast.



Living in Naples has been a dream come true. My husband and I have had so many opportunities that many people will never get to experience, and we are extremely grateful. We have gotten the opportunity to live in an amazing city with so much to offer, and we have been able to travel all over Europe. 

Always remember if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Until next time!
XOXO
Kassi 






No comments:

Post a Comment