Thursday, October 17, 2013

All time beauty favorites!

So today I decided to do a post on some of my beauty favorites! 
Okay, so these are some of my beauty favorites and things that I use literally everyday. (Besides the nail polish, it is just my favorite color for fall and winter (: ) 

The first thing I want to talk about is the Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil. I ordered this in a little gift set about 2 maybe 3 months ago. Now I'm not really a big fan of moisturizing my face every night, I know it's bad and I should, but sometimes I get a little lazy or just forget. Oh well. This Argan oil is so amazing though, I love it! Before I go to bed I put a few drops on my hands and then massage it into my skin. It does feel a little oily when you put it on, but it is an oil soo..... But on a serious note, when you wake up the next morning your face will feel amazing! I can also really notice a difference on my lips when I wake up after applying this at night. They also feel amazing!

Product numero 2: Milani Baked Blush in 01 Dolce Pink. I freaking loveeeee this blush! I literally use it everyday, and I am obsessed. The color is amazing, there isn't too much shimmer and it goes on nicely. I seriously don't have one bad thing to say about this product! You can find it at most drugstores and I think it's less than $5! What a deal. Love it!

My 3rd and 4th favorite are both by Loreal, the Power Volume Collagen Mascara in the color 676 Black, and the Voluminous Original in Blackest Black. Both of these can be purchased at the drugstore and are under $8 (at most stores). Okay so I'm going to start of by saying that I have used the Voluminous mascara forever and I seriously seriously love it. It's kind of a big deal for me to stick to one product for a long time. I like a variety and I love to try new products. This mascara I have repurchased probably 10 times. It makes my lashes long and beautiful, and it isn't clumpy or gross at all. I just love it :). Now the power Volume I also love. It is my first time buying it and I have nothing bad to say about it. I usually put a few coats of this one on first, then follow up with the Voluminous Original. The brush on the Power Volume is a lot bigger and I think it gives them a nice coat before I put the original on. I love them together and I well for sure repurchase them. 

Okay number 5! The Little Black Beauty Book Day Edition by E.L.F.
I freaking LOVE this pallet. I use this everyday. It has pretty much every color that I personally love to wear on my eyes. It also has some great colors for highlighting under the brow. I particularly love that it has shadows with shimmer and matte shadows. It has so many great colors I just love it. The quality of the shadows are really nice. Some colors are a little chalky but not all of them. It is so worth the money I love it. It was only $6 on the E.L.F website. Like whaaaaaaat. That is crazy. GO BUY IT! :)

The next favorite is also and E.L.F product, and it is the Eyebrow Kit in Medium. I love this. The colors are awesome and match my eyebrows perfectly. Nothing bad to say about this product. Love it :) You can find it on the E.L.F website for $3. Crazy. I loveeee their prices!

Now for my last 2 favorites! The Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation in 240 Natural Beige. I love this stuff. This is my 3rd jar and I love it. It goes on nicely, it is so easy to blend in and I love the way it feels on my skin. Which is weird because I usually don't like the way foundation feels. I would say it is medium coverage, but for me that is perfect. I have normal skin and it is perfect on my skin. If you're a bit oily you might have to set it with some powder but no biggie. Love this stuff. It is a must buy! 
The last is a nail polish that I love for fall and winter. I just think it is the prettiest color, I just love it! It is the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail color in 210 Flirt. Love it.

Well I hope you guys liked this post, and maybe it inspired you to go out and try something new! If you have any questions about any of the products mentioned feel free to ask. :)

XOXO 
Kassi 


2 comments:

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete