Thursday, December 5, 2013

Our trip home to San Diego!

Hello everyone! I am going to start off by apologizing for not making a post in so long! My husband and I went home to San Diego for the first time in almost 2 years! It was so amazing going home and seeing all of our family and friends. We were home for almost 3 weeks and we got to do some fun things! We went to Universal Studios and of course we got to be home for Thanksgiving which was so nice. My mom and I also went Black Friday shopping which was amazing. We got so many good deals on so much good stuff! We also had a family photo shoot which turned out amazing!
I am going to start posting a lot more often now that we are home. I promise! I have loads of things I want to post about and I am excited to get everything started. Here are some pictures from our trip. I hope you enjoy!




 
                                     































XOXO
Kassi

No comments:

Post a Comment