Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall Fashion Favorites

It is finally time! Fall is one my favorite times of the year! It means that were getting closer to Christmas (my favorite Holiday) and we are going to get some cooler weather! I love wearing boots, darker colors, and of course sweaters! I picked out 3 outfits that are my favorite for this time of year!


Okay so I love this outfit! I think it looks so cute and comfy and casual, I am obsessed. I think it would also look super cute with a sock bun instead of straight hair, but either way it's still cute! The sweater is American Rag and is a thick knit in a light pink color. It's so comfy and warm! The white tank under it is Kensie. I also have this tank in black and I love them! They are seriously the softest material and they just fit perfectly. The leggings are also American Rag and they are so cute and thick! They have a piping down the middle of the leg, and some more little details down at the ankle. I love them, they look like leggings but they fit more like jeans and they are so comfy! The boots are from a local market here in Naples and they don't have a brand... But I do love them. Some chestnut colored boot would also look really cute, or maybe some little ankle boots!






This scarf. OMG. Obsessed. It is my favorite color right now like a burgundy maroon color. I just love it. It is so soft and so light I love it. It is an infinity scarf, which I really love. Last year I bought a infinity scarf and it was so chunky and bulky it was hard to wear with any type of jacket or anything, which I hated. But this one is so perfect and isn't bulky at all. The brand is Capelli and I paid $15. What a bargain! You could seriously wear this with anything. I wore it with a long sleeve white Lucky Brand shirt, with some Lucky Brand dark jeans, and chestnut colored over the knee boots from Alloy.


As you may know from one of my recent blog posts I talked about the color Army green. Obsessed! This jacket is amazeballs. I just love it. It is from Kohls and I believe I got it on sale for like $30. It is a very light jacket, so perfect for those fall days when it's not too color or to hot... You know what I mean. Anyways, I paired it with just a plain white tank from Forever 21 and the same American Rag leggings and just a pair or boots. The jacket has some super cute lace detailing on the shoulders, a draw string around the middle so you can pull it tighter or looser whatever you prefer. You could also wear this with your hair in a sock bun and then when its cold out with a scarf. Love it!









I hope you enjoyed reading about some of my fall fashion favorites, and hopefully you get some ideas for some cute outfits! If you have any questions about the clothes or anything else feel free to ask!
XOXO
Kassi

No comments:

Post a Comment