Sunday, October 13, 2013

First blog post?

So the day has finally come. After finding my latest hobby (watching beauty videos on Youtube) I have become quite obsessed with everything beauty (of course) and everything internet. Now I will admit writing my first blog post is quite weird. I'm currently sitting on my couch, texting my husband who is at work asking him what I should write. He replies with "You could talk about your move to Italy.", then I reply with "But do I introduce myself or what? Because I'm not really talking to anyone.". Then he says "Well you could tell your mom about it, and then she will read it."......... He's so cute. So I am going to introduce myself, to all of you. Whoever that may be. My name is Kassi, I am 20 years old, married to my lovely husband Trevor. Trevor and I are currently living in Bella Napoli (Naples, Italy), and we are originally from San Diego, California. So theres a little background information for ya. ;) So this blog is so originally called Everything Life. You may ask why.. I also ask myself that same question. I am just a lover of so many things, this is basically going to be about everything I love and hopefully you will love it too! Things that I am currently obsessed with are anything in the color maroon and army green OBSESSED! I also am currently obsessed with big chunky knit sweaters, and cream eyeshadows. Random enough yet? So before I start rambling on about myself, I shall stop this post now and continue tomorrow... (maybe) 
XOXO
Kassi 

No comments:

Post a Comment