Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My Favorite Combinations: Makeup

Hello Everybodyyy! I've been on a roll lately with posts, so today I wanted to share with you my favorite combinations. I have never really seen something like this before. But I thought to myself... "I never use just one foundation, or one mascara". So I decided to share with you products that I combine pretty much every day! These are all products that I love love love and have been using for ages. Let's get started!


First i'm going to talk about foundations. These 2 foundations are my holy grail, I always have them, and I just need these always in my life. They are also amazing on their own, but I love the flawless finish they give when I combine them. First is the Loreal True Match Lumi foundation. This foundation give a very fresh face, dewy look. Which is perfect for summer. The Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation is a full coverage and pretty heavy foundation. When you combine the two you get a full coverage dewy finish. Ummm Amazing! Love these.


Next is powder and bronzer. Both from Rimmel. I love these products. The Stay Matte powder is seriously amazing. I don't have very oily skin, so I don't necessarily need the matte finish, but it is just great for putting over your foundation and making it look extra perfect. The Natural Bronzer I use for contouring. For me finding a good non-orangey drugstore bronzer is close to impossible. When I found this I was so excited, because it is an actual bronze, not too dark or too light. It's just perfect. Love it!


So I don't think that there is any girl in this world that uses just one mascara. Especially for top and bottom lashes. For my top lashes I curl them of course, then I go in with Maybelline Falsies in waterproof. It is very important that it is waterproof because if you're like me and have straight lashes, after curling and putting on waterproof it will help your lashes stay curled. Then I go in with Smashbox Full Exposure mascara, which just gives extra volume and makes them look perfect! On my bottom lashes I use Lancome Hypnose Star. This brush is amazing. It's quite small, and it has a cone shaped brush, which I find perfect for lower lashes. 


For Eyebrows I use two products from E.L.F. I do use a stencil because my brows are annoying and never do what I want them to. By using a stencil I get a perfect arched brow every time. For coloring my brows in I use E.L.F's Brow Kit. It comes with a powder and a cream. I use the powder in my actual hair part of my eyebrow (sounds weird lol), and I use the cream to define the arch and the tail. Love these products, they are the bomb.com and all of you need them! 


To finish off my look I always have to put some color on my lips. This combination is my go to everyday color. I alway start off with moisturizing my lips with some lip balm, and I of course use an EOS ball. Then I go in with Revlon's Primrose. You can tell I use this quite a lot by the distorted shape of it. Oops. This shade is just amazing. It's the perfect subtle, everyday pink. I swear by it, love it, it is everything. Then of course I have to finish off with a gloss. The NYX Butter Glosses are absolutely amazing, i've talked about them before. They're just amazing. 

Well I hope you liked this post! Like I said i've never really seen anything like this before, so let me know how you liked it! Also,  let me know down in the comments if you would like me to do a my favorite combinations of skincare and hair care! Thanks for reading. Until next time!

XOXO

Kassi


2 comments:

  1. Love this post, the lipstick is so pretty! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete