Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fickle Fairy Potions Nail Polish Review

Hello Everybodyyyy! So recently I was searching the web, and I came across this awesome website. They have these amazing and unique nail polishes, and of course. I had to get me some. The website is Fickle Fairy Potions. When I ordered them there was a bit of confusion with the shipping, but we emailed back and forth and got everything sorted out. Their customer service was great. and that's always a plus! I got my nail polishes within less than a week, which is record time. 



The two polishes I decided to get are "Illegally Pink" and "Quit your Clownin".  I was immediately drawn to these because they are so unique, I just had to have them. 
                                     
Illegally pink is an amazing matte hot pink. On camera it is showing up a little bit coraly, but it's not. It is a true hot pink, and it is amazing! Now I know I could just go out and buy a matte top coat, but I just loved this so much I had to get it. It's pretty sheer with just one coat, but with 3 or 4 coats it looks perfect. In the picture below I used an OPI base coat, and then did about 4 coats on each nail. I love the way matte nails feel, it's like a different feeling than a shiny polish. The good thing about this polish is too is that, you can put a top coat on it and make it a normal shiny nail polish if you want to. 


Quit Your Clownin is probably one of the coolest nail polishes I own. Like just look at it, ummm yes please! It is a white polish with big and little speckles of green, pink, blue, yellow, and red. I first put this on my toes, and it turned out great. Just like a lot of nail polishes that have sparkles like this one, you need a lot of coats to get that right amount of sparkles. The good thing about this polish is that even if you kind of have to "goop" it on to get it how you want it, it dries exceptionally fast.






These polishes speak for themselves. They are both amazing, good quality, and unique. What more could you ask for! Right? Make sure you check out her website, I linked it up top. She has more colors, from more matte colors, sparkle colors, and just normal nail polishes. I hope you guys enjoyed this post! 
Until Next time,
XOXO
Kassi

2 comments:

  1. Those look so fun! :)

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back! :)
    I have a new post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete