Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gift guide for men.

Now if your husband (or boyfriend) is anything like mine, he is extremely hard to shop for. Buying gifts for women if it's for you mom, sister, or best friend, always seems to be one million times easier than shopping for a man. So I am going to try and make it easier for you this holiday season with some tips that I have acquired throughout my holiday shopping.

Tip number 1. Buy something that they actually need. Now I know this may be hard for some (including myself) but trust me. Most guys won't appreciate the cute little things us women find it hard to pass up whilst shopping.
Tip number 2.  Always keep in mind your mans sense of style. My husband typically gravitates towards more surf and skate style brands like Quiksilver, Volcom, and Billabong. So if your hubby is like mine, he probably won't be too fond of that nice cashmere sweater or that Ralph Lauren polo you find adorable.
Tip number 3. Just because he is a man doesn't mean he needs another screwdriver or toolset thingy. I'm sure he probably has plenty of those manly things and probably won't catch on to the hint your trying to give him.. ;)

So, if you follow those tips I think you will be in the right direction to finding the perfect gift for your husband or boyfriend!

Just incase you still feel lost and don't know what to get here are a few things my husband has gotten in the past the he loves. I know these things may sound childish but I know my husband has loved them. They are; a sophisticated Nerf gun, and a helicopter thing that he can fly around the house. It's little things like that that can make your guy smile and be a kid again.

Now I know every man is different but in some way they are all the same. Just like all women would probably love a new perfume for Christmas, some may want Chanel Number 5 and some may want Dolce & Gabbana light blue. It's all about what they love the most.

XOXO
Kassi

No comments:

Post a Comment