Sunday, December 22, 2013

Winter essentials!

Like I have said before, winter time is my favorite time of the year. I love winter clothes, cold weather, Christmas, and snowboarding. One thing about winter that might not be the greatest is how the cold weather makes your skin feel dry and flakey.

So here are a few of my winter beauty essentials!
Now one thing that I have been loving this winter (that is not pictured) is my sugar cookie lip scrub. (In my Christmas DIY post). My lips have been quite chapped this winter and it's not the cutest when you put lipstick over your chapped lips. The sugar scrub seriously gets all the the dry flakey skin off of your lips and makes them so soft!



After using the sugar scrub I always put on some chapstick. I am obsessed and maybe have an addiction to my EOS balls. I have almost every flavor and I love them. They are all over my house and they are just simply amazing. My favorite flavors are the green one, which is a melon flavor, and the purple one which is like a passion fruit flavor. They are by far the best chapstick probably ever.

One thing that always happens to me during winter time is dry skin. I especially get it really bad on my hands, because I constantly wash them. The lotion that I am loving right now is by Soap&Glory and it is the Righteous Body Butter. It is just amazing. It really helps with dry skin and my skin just soaks it up. You can get this from Sephora in the small container which I have for $5 and the biggest one is $35. Trust me, it is worth it!

I have had an obsession with True Religion perfume for awhile now. I have repurchased them for the longest time. One that is perfect for winter time is the Love Hope Denim scent. It is a warm vanilla with fruity notes... Does that make sense? I find it very difficult to describe scents. But just trust me, it is amazing!

Something that is new for me is wearing "adventurous" colors on my lips. I have really always worn just baby pinks and nudes on my lips, but this winter it has changed! I have been obsessed with dark red lipsticks, and I believe I have found some of the best colors, that are also really affordable. The Rimmell by Kate Moss lipstick collection is amazing. I own 3 different colors and I love them. I love the formula, and the smell of them. The formula is awesome and not drying at all. The ones that I love the most are number 107 in the red packaging, and number 01 in the black packaging. They are simply amazing!


Now for my fashion winter essentials! Like I said cozy sweaters are one of my favorite things to wear. If I could wear them all year long I would. My 2 favorites so far this year are this navy blue with white polka dots, and the aztechy print chunky cardigan. They are both so comfy, so cute, and so easy to wear!






The boots that I have been wearing pretty much everyday this year are these Madden Girl combat boots. I love them. They are comfortable and you can wear them with everything. My favorite thing to do it wear then with skinny jeans and cute long socks sticking out of them so you can see the socks. I got these at Macys when I was back in the States on black friday. I believe they are normally around $40 or $50, but with them being on sale and a $10 off coupon I got them for $20! What a deal.

I hope you all enjoyed my winter essentials & I'd like to hear what your winter essentials are! Let me know down in the comments!
XOXO
Kassi

No comments:

Post a Comment